Tips for Healthy Back to School Living
Getting back in the swing of things can be hard. It is so important to be mindful of that habits you are making at the start of the new school year. Start the year off on your best foot!
1. Get Outside – use that 3 o’clock pick-up as a chance to get to the park
2. Plan Ahead – plan meals and lunches that are healthy and work for everyone in the family
3. Avoid the drive thru - easier said than done
4. Limit screen time
5. Listen to your body – if it is time to rest, it is time to rest
6. Say 'no' - you know when enough is enough